Thursday, December 29, 2005

Sad.

A sad day.

My good friend called me last night to tell me she had a miscarriage on Christmas. I saw her at church Christmas morning and she was glowing and happy, and it seems the day ended in such awful tragedy for her. She was so excited to have gotten pregnant; her and her husband had been trying for more than a year to have another baby, without success. When I saw her on election day she had just found out she was pregnant again and was so happy. Then she got such awful morning sickness, throwing up multiple times a day for weeks. It just stopped two weeks ago, and now this. She was crying on the phone when she told me. I didn't know what to say. As soon as we hung up, I started crying.

What an awful thing to have to go through. I feel so sad for her...she is that kind of friend who will do anything for you, too, you know, the really nice friend you have who you feel does so much more nice stuff for you than you can ever do for her.

They're having a service for the baby tomorrow at a cemetery. I'm going to that with my mom.

I feel like I have so much to say about this, but I'm just too sad to say any of it.

4 Comments:

At December 29, 2005 4:49 PM, Blogger Elemmaciltur said...

*hugz* and give her one from me tomorrow. Honestly, I don't know what to say....

 
At December 29, 2005 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

J, that is so sad. One of my best girlfriends miscarried on her second baby as well. She was far enough along that they'd already filled a room with toys and clothes. So heartbreaking... And you're never really sure what to say, if anything. So sad!

 
At December 29, 2005 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is so so so so sad- i just had to say that

 
At December 30, 2005 9:22 AM, Blogger Tay Hota said...

very sad...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home