Sunday, December 11, 2005

Now entering...

The EX hall of shame. I can't believe I'm posting this, lol...

These are pictures of pictures, since I don't have a scanner, so the quality is terrible. But here are some of my exes.

First girl I kissed.
Crazy Hungarian. Didn't last long. I got a trip to Budapest out of it though. Ended messy.

Ah yes, senior year of college. I miss this gal.

First years of college. This guy had gorgeous hair and liked to hurt himself. I took this photo in the bedroom of...
...this girl, who broke my heart repeatedly over a number of years. I harbor her no ill will, though. Well, not really. I just think she's a fool. :)

Some lol. Hoo, that was a silly mess. Lol!

A pretty long-term guy, for me. Couple years. I think he's married now. Ended *reeeeaaal* bad.

This guy broke my heart good, but I deserved it.

A guy I could've had a lot more fun with than I did, if it weren't for his *absolutely insanely jealous* best friend who did all he could to split us up. Man that guy was a nutter. And yes, in that middle frame, he's doing what you think he's doing.

And this guy. Awful purdy to look at, but an emotional train wreck. (Ha ha! Even worse than me, ha ha!) In denial about a lot of stuff.

So there you have it--or a small percentage of it, anyway. All in all, lookin' at this, I'm really glad to have M in my life now. He's a keeper.

Fourteen more shopping days 'till Christmas, kids!

(slinks off in embarassment)

17 Comments:

At December 11, 2005 11:47 AM, Blogger cmhl said...

wow!! you have quite a gathering of ex's!

obviously you aren't of the mindset to burn everything in a symbolic fire once it ends. haha! I am impulsive.

and that last boy IS pretty, you're right..

 
At December 11, 2005 7:28 PM, Blogger suleyman said...

D'oh!

Hey, that's me!

I just hope none of these folks see their face on the interweb and go: "I'm a who what now?"

-Suley

 
At December 11, 2005 8:11 PM, Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Sweet stuff.

Cheers,

Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's
Kitchen

And I Quote Blog

 
At December 11, 2005 10:25 PM, Blogger BEGT said...

hahahaha! wow... that's a whole bunch of messes. I've only been heartbroken once... you're one strong individual!!!

 
At December 11, 2005 10:54 PM, Blogger justincharlesharlan said...

thanks for joining us over at crap filter. i have a blog if you ever wanna check it out. rock on man.

mad love,
justin

 
At December 11, 2005 11:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

With their eyes blocked out they look like they should be in the witness protection program. LOL! btw, the Hungarian looks like a hotty.

Smokie treats are my cigarettes. It is my delicate way of saying I smoke. The word cigarette sounds trashy, smokie treats sound happy. Okay, I know I should not associate happy with smoking, but it is my little spin on the english language. LOL!

 
At December 12, 2005 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wondered what you were up to when I saw these on Flickr.

Now I know.

I hope it was cathartic to relive this past.

 
At December 12, 2005 12:14 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Ah . . . but now we need a picture of M!

 
At December 12, 2005 2:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I dated some twenty or so men before I got married at 31 years old and have a box full of letters and pics, which your post reminded me of. to me it's so strange to think that for that little part of time that person was the center of the universe.

i never feel like i didnt get a chance to see what was out there before finding jeff.

i dont miss them but i am always glad i had a chance to see life through their eyes, and in almost all instances each of them kind of effected in their own way how i see the world.

thanks for sharing

 
At December 12, 2005 1:41 PM, Blogger paula said...

I love it!

I toyed with the idea of doing a photo progression of my last girlfriend... "The Many Faces of Insanity"

mg

 
At December 12, 2005 3:19 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Oh, this is fab, J. Neat to look at the pics and get an idea of who was once important to you.

This past weekend I was looking through some old photos and had to laugh when I came across a pic of 2 guys running across the beach, circa 1988. At first I didn't recognize it - hadn't seen it in years. I looked closer and realized who they were, baseball buddies from school - they were both x-boyfriends of mine - in one frame together, both racing toward the water. I remember taking that shot myself on a day a bunch of us old h.s. friends were hanging out at the beach. I remember thinking at the time "Ah, such cute boys - the easy-going player/heartbreaker and the ego-driven charmer - I've had them both." LOL

Glad you have yourself a keeper now. :)

 
At December 12, 2005 6:10 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Thanks for stopping by. Do you have an email address? LOL, email me so I can email you. Pretty please. :)

 
At December 12, 2005 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man oh man. I shudder to think of what my Hall of Lames would look like. Love the one you're with. ;-)

 
At December 12, 2005 10:46 PM, Blogger M said...

Oh... no.

You didn't.

Oop. You did.

 
At December 13, 2005 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very interesting bunch of exes for sure. i like how you protected their eyes. fascinating the intersections we make in life.

 
At December 13, 2005 2:37 PM, Blogger Greg said...

One thing I did during my recent time at home was to go through my digital photos and delete, delete, delete almost anything from/with my ex. That felt good.

 
At December 14, 2005 7:38 PM, Blogger Raehan said...

A lot of memories for you to think about.


: 0 )

I don't have very many exes. Makes things simpler, but perhaps not as interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home