Saturday, December 10, 2005

Oh it's so chilly willy!

I had the *worst commute ever* on Thursday, and *almost* thought about taking back everything nice I ever said about snow.

But I still like it. It's purdy.

I am plannin' on posting the storie of the worst commute ever, if I can thaw my fingers out long enough to type it up.

Also up on tap for a future-soon post: The EX HALL OF SHAME. I was going through photo albums the other night and took pictures of my picutres of my exes, giggling madly. Oh, remember how that one broke my heart! Remember how I broke that one's heart! Remember how I found that forehead, nay fivehead, attractive! Lol!

Oh, will warmth ever return...

3 Comments:

At December 10, 2005 2:31 PM, Blogger BEGT said...

Can't wait for the EX HALL OF SHAME... sounds like it's gonna be great!

 
At December 10, 2005 3:50 PM, Blogger d.K. said...

Ah, yes. Winter. And it's only December. I'm from Wisconsin, and the only time I enjoy snow is when I see it in a calendar lay out. That's not really true, I love the snow but hate the intense cold. But, there are remedies for cold, cold nights :)

 
At December 11, 2005 7:54 AM, Blogger Allan said...

Can't wait.

Maybe you can have a captioning contest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home