Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Giggity giggity gi...oh wait.

Don't let the geeks have free time at work.

Recent pictures:

A snowflake. There was paper, there was scissors, there were a few folds and snips, and then... there was a snowflake! Rumor has it we're getting a few inches of snow on Thursday--yee-haw! I (heart) snow. Except when I have to drive downtown in it. But it's still purdy. It makes me sing real loud.

Aaaaannnd...

The geek and the cop. Ain't we a cute couple? My ma gave us this little set last year for Christmas. May God strike me dead if I ever wear a candy-cane striped tie though. Ha ha!

I think we're going to go see that Aeon Flux movie tonight. I'm generally not one to imbibe pop culture a whole lot, but put Charlize in shiny tight black things and give the girl some weapons and I'm sure to be there front and center. Plus Sophie Okonendo is in it, and she did mighty fine work in Hotel Rwanda.

Woop woop.

Snow! Just think! :)

12 Comments:

At December 06, 2005 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures.

I was just having some free time at work. Does that make me a geek?

 
At December 06, 2005 6:55 PM, Blogger cmhl said...

I LOVE those ornaments!

 
At December 06, 2005 8:31 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Cute ornaments!!

 
At December 06, 2005 8:55 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Just an FYI, people named Todd aren't geeks.

 
At December 07, 2005 12:26 AM, Blogger M said...

Kudos on drunkenly dressin' the dogs.

And don't rule out the candystripin' tie before you give it a fair chance.
If nothing else, it's something to take off and wear around your head like Rambo at your office Xmas party.

 
At December 07, 2005 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love the geek and cop pic! Sooo cute!

Hallelujah, finally bought mystamp you did!!!! Can't wait to receive MY postcard!!! Mouaah!

Fitèna

 
At December 07, 2005 12:51 AM, Blogger suleyman said...

You and your snow. Bah!

Snow you have. Jealous am I.

Oh well, I hope to see a review of Aeon Flux.

Aeon Sux? Is a Golden Turkey award in Charlize's future?

-Suley

 
At December 07, 2005 3:44 AM, Blogger Elemmaciltur said...

I LOVE the snow flake! And the ornaments are really cute! *LOL*

 
At December 07, 2005 7:22 AM, Blogger Cincy Diva said...

I will send you all the snow we get downtown. I like it for about a day and then I am over the whole winter thing. I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday.

 
At December 07, 2005 10:05 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I love snow too. Isn't there something so peaceful about it? Or maybe we all just secretly pray for snow days. Either way, it's an excuse to be relaxed and actually enjoy life.

I want to see Aeon Flux as well. Saw Just Friends last weekend- pretty damn funny.

 
At December 08, 2005 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So has the snow begun up there today?

 
At December 08, 2005 6:29 PM, Blogger Mary said...

The ornaments got a huge "Awwww!" out of me.
Very sweet.

PS - the verification for this post is 'copchsz'. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home