Tuesday, November 22, 2005

fragile ephemeral future

the dreams are getting worse. today was a bad one. it wasn't a bad dream. well it was. but mostly it's the transparency that was bad. i can't even write about them here, i can only write about the ones that--aren't so bad.

i got up two hours ago. i think i might be starting to feel normal again now

i don't know

scissors salt

cryptic cryptic cryptic

we have this running joke up here in my department. when things are bad or when someone accuses you of being a republican or you get an impossible deadline you say: i'm going to go in the bathroom and take my own life.

ha ha ha

(please ignore this, i'm trying to get it together when i feel like--i'm a fountain of blood in the shape of a...)

teetering

okay.

ah, this post is probably going to embarass me later. i'll bet i'll take it down.

i wonder if there is some sort of drug i could shoot in my veins that would make me forget these dreams.

Christ.

.

6 Comments:

At November 22, 2005 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dreams are awesome!!! They're a great way to face your fears... they're messages... they provide insight, and sometimes they're predictions!

That being said, I am having re-occuring dreams about being inducted/drafted/finding myself in the military. Now THAT's a nightmare.

:-)

-Hu

 
At November 22, 2005 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's already been seen. Too late, too late, too late...

Wish I could post something in response, but I'm at a loss. And I'm late for an appointment. Bye for now.

~Sweet

 
At November 22, 2005 2:08 PM, Blogger Greg said...

At least a vacation is coming up so you can get some rest. Perhaps it's all the NaNoWriMo stuff and deadlines etc. and you just need a break.

 
At November 22, 2005 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude.
(and should I mention that I'm drunk on a Tuesday? Guess how my day's going)

 
At November 23, 2005 12:11 AM, Blogger M said...

Dude. Indeed.


Beer?

 
At November 23, 2005 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home