Monday, November 28, 2005

Kblam. Snit. Riiiiiip.

I've been so moody lately you'd think I was fourteen again.

Recent dream themes and events:
  • Mongolian men on horses wielding scythes
  • Suley's blue-green quarter-sized irises
  • A four-foot tall room made of peat moss, lined with small square windows
  • Climbing up a green hill in the woods to get away from men with guns
  • A blonde whore with a sullen mouth and fur-lined boots
Thanksgiving break is allllllll over. Sad. I spend all that time looking forward to it and then kblam, it's done, and I was in a snit the whole time because I'm having bad dreams and family drama. Honestly.

I ought to have my head examined. Sometimes I think about that, late at night. When I'm laying there and things are sucking because I feel torn in two lately. Riiiiip.

Tomorrow, I'm going to post some recent photo projects. And I'm going to try to keep it light. Yep. Light.

7 Comments:

At November 29, 2005 12:36 AM, Blogger M said...

You know what I'm going to say.

Drink more.
Come to Chez Us Thursday night if you need company.

 
At November 29, 2005 1:48 AM, Blogger suleyman said...

Yes, I have blue-green quarter-sized anime eyes.

I think the music in tonight's Thunder Dome should have changed from "Unchained Melody" to "Hair of the Dog" by Nazareth, once the tide shifted in Norris' favor.

I'd be happy to examine your head. :)

-Suley

 
At November 29, 2005 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your latest post today.

-Hu

 
At November 29, 2005 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

one of my daughters and a particularly sensitive friend and I all seem to get spells of bad dreams at the same time - like an ill wind that blows through our heads and moves on, thankfully.
Love the new look on your blog (and Suley's comment made me laugh, too)

 
At November 29, 2005 4:01 PM, Blogger Mary said...

The peat moss room sounds kind of nice, actually.
Looking forward to the new photos.
Bring on the light. :)

 
At November 29, 2005 11:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I amazed you can recall the level of detail of these dreams.

I have wierd dreams too sometimes. They usually have a theme of drowning in front of onlookers who throw random objects at me (like bicycles), being chased or my domicile being destroyed by a reckless and evil subhuman creature. Once it was Billy Idol.

But I have been reading and I don't think that mine compare to yours, as mine seem tame to what yours are, as unsettling as they are.

When I was little I dreamed over and over that there were people buried face up between the shrubbery of the playground, and I was so scared I couldn't play. This dream was always followed by one with nothing but a man's steps clicking in dress shoes on a laquered cement floor, going down a hallway, turning corners, like he knew where he was going. There was dread.

When I had these dreams dad would get me up and feed me a piece of zucchini bread, maybe warmed up a little, maybe with a little butter and or milk. This is probably one of the best memories I have of pa, who now lives in a bottle.

Anyway, all this much to say "me too, sometimes".

 
At November 29, 2005 11:41 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Dang! Way too much L-Tryptophan (sp?) for you!!! Those are some funky dream images.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home