Thursday, November 17, 2005

Wow, would you look at that.

I think I may have found a template that does what I want it to.

Further tweaks ahead.

I'm drunk.

The photo show thing went well. I did better than breaking even, which was better than I hoped for. People seemed to like my work.

And *gasp*--

I got invited to do a GALLERY SHOW. And I got some stuff to do on COMMISSION.

Wow.

It's like--wearing a new me. My little life and world are different as I'm going to bed tonight than they were when I got up this morning.

*gurgle*

*10:46 edit--except that, I seem to have no sidebar in IE. Eff you, you asshat IE! Mang. I am too drunk to fix this right now.

How does this look in Safari, darling Mac users?

6 Comments:

At November 18, 2005 12:22 AM, Blogger M said...

Asshat.

Sweet, I'm gonnna make me an asshat. It's gonna be great.

 
At November 18, 2005 5:52 AM, Blogger Elemmaciltur said...

Nice...but it looks kinda too simple...although with the cheap template I'm using, I don't think should be expressing such opinions here. ;p

 
At November 18, 2005 7:31 AM, Blogger cmhl said...

yay for the good show!!! and I love the new background!!! (but I liked the old one too)...

and, no help w/ safari, I am one of the minions that has IE produced by the Great Satan, Microsoft. haha.

 
At November 18, 2005 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi J, uhm, locked backgrounds are ehhhh, kind of like flashing gifs... which I personally love because it makes people dizzy, but is considered hard on the eyes. You might want to tile the background leaving the tops and bottoms faded so that you don't get a harsh line. Anyway, it's a pretty background so don't worry, and do what you want, just my opine. Love the site by the way.

-Hu

 
At November 18, 2005 3:03 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Like the new look. Congratulstions on the art and on the commissions!!! Woot!

 
At November 23, 2005 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dreamy new template. I like.
I'm an IE user so, yeah, your sidebar has sunken way down to the bottom - but that's ok because I don't mind diving down deep.

Big congrats on the show. I'm not the least bit surprised that other people liked your photos. They are simply magical.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home