Friday, October 28, 2005

It's not perfect but

at least it's up there. Jukebox Two has a new (not entirely polished) look to it, as well as a re-edited story I had up on my blog.com writing repository (which is about to be defunct). If you have the time or inclination, read the new version here. It's long, but it has some juicy bits.

New look in the works for Melodrama as well. Gotta play with it a little longer. Thanks, S, for having a look-see at html issues and for listening to my death-threats to IE. (Get Firefox if you haven't already...)

Lots of you use Safari. I was surprised. I forgot to include that in the survey...which is still open if you want to take it, below.

Okay. That's all for now. I'm drunk enough that it took me three times as long as it should have to do up this post.

2 Comments:

At October 30, 2005 1:15 PM, Blogger BEGT said...

New look for the Melodrama Jukebox???? I can't wait!!!!!

 
At October 30, 2005 7:46 PM, Blogger cmhl said...

I like your current look! I fear change!!

I'm sure it will look good. I like the blue on jukebox two.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home