Sunday, October 30, 2005

I hate you, html.

I am frustrated. My template will not look how I want it to look. It looks just fine in Firefox, but for some reason in Explorer the background image won't even show up. If I fiddle with it and get it looking right in Explorer, the sidebar gets all messed up in Firefox. So, it's still this same old one, which I have grown tired of. Poop on you, html. And Explorer. Poop on you both.

This weekend, I cleaned the house for about seven hours yesterday, including rearranging some furniture, vacuuming entire dogs worth of shed dog hair into the vacuum cleaner, going through the books and making piles to get rid of, and cleaning the stupid garage. Because M is getting a bike. And last night we installed a bunch more insulation. Nobody came through the ceiling this time at least. Today I worked in the yard for about four hours. And went to the Asian market and got a load of foodstuffs.

I'm really mad at M right now, but I'm not going to bitch about it here. But damn.

Tonight I watched a movie that Nathan sent me. It was...weird. The art was neat.

Nancy ate a bell pepper today. A whole one. I was ripping out the garden so I could mow it down and she snagged it and ran off with it and ate it. I keep waiting for her to vomit. Dogs aren't supposed to eat peppers. No vomit yet.

I ordered about ninety dollars worth of camera crud yesterday, an adaptor and some filters, and a lenscap that will hopefully stay on. Unlike the piece o' crap that's on there now.

The down arrow on the keyboard is broken. So is the number two on the number pad. Since these two keys serve a similar function, I'm curious as to why they've both stopped working.

It's pretty safe to say, I feel like shit right now.

12 Comments:

At October 31, 2005 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh J... I think we've all had days like the one you're having. Nothing going right. People pissing you off. Technology pissing you off. I can't help but think that things are going to look up for you soon.

Got yourself a mask to hide behind tomorrow?

 
At October 31, 2005 12:26 AM, Blogger Madam Sakura said...

Well, sorry that you are feelin in a poopie mood, but I loves ya! And to think of Nancy (bless her sneaky heart) running away as fast as her legs would carry her with her stolen booty...well HAHAHA! I am sure she wonk yak...(hopefully)...

 
At October 31, 2005 12:52 AM, Blogger suleyman said...

(Sound of Suley's scraggly chin hitting the floor). Oh dear sweet lord. I must see Mind Games now. I went to the website and watched the trailer just now. It reminds me of the first time I saw FLCL and was like: "Gah."

The animation director on Mind Game is Koji Morimoto, the dude who was on Animatrix, Akira, and Blue Submarine No. 6. Very, very, very prettay.

I bought some kimchee, tofu, yakisoba, and soy sauce today. Peeps be hittin' the Asian food section on a Sunday.

And J., dig a pony. You can celebrate anything you want.

-Suley

 
At October 31, 2005 12:56 AM, Blogger M said...

I think you take out your agression on the number "down." See a therapist. They will charge you a kajillion dollars to tell you that you like going down. DidIjustsaythatnoway
Sorry you feel like shit, dude. Keep your chin up.

 
At October 31, 2005 5:13 AM, Blogger Elemmaciltur said...

Go take a nap and don't get mad at M. :)

 
At October 31, 2005 7:23 AM, Blogger cmhl said...

ok, hope you are feeling better, but may I just say that you are so totally a man after my own heart-- cleaning for 7 hours??

ahhhhh.

feel free to come for a visit, it isn't that far away, and I'll let you clean with me until you get it out of your system.. hahaha.


(hope things are better today)

 
At October 31, 2005 1:54 PM, Blogger Heather said...

My Halloween template is completely janked up in IE, but great in Firefox. I hate html too!

 
At October 31, 2005 2:36 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Sorry for such a lousy Sunday. Enjoy tonight, though! Each as much candy as you want. You're allowed.

 
At October 31, 2005 8:08 PM, Blogger Jen said...

your template looks great on my comptuer- i use camino as a browswer and both the sidebar and background photos look great. i an anti-internet explorer!!!!

happy halloween!

 
At October 31, 2005 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for new camera equipment! Sorry for the sucky day...hope tomorrow is better for you.

 
At October 31, 2005 10:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, perk up camper! Your dog didn't puke.

Sorry, trying to make light of it. I hope it gets better for ya tomorrow!

"The sun will come out tomorrow, tomorrow."

 
At November 01, 2005 10:10 AM, Blogger BEGT said...

WOW! Nancy ate the whole bell pepper??? I have to say that one of my fave quotes now is "Dogs aren't supposed to eat peppers"

Hope today is a better day :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home