Monday, February 20, 2006

Some more Ow.

Apologies for the lack of posting lately. What is there to say but Ow, shit, this really hurts?
Here is my right shoulder. The orthopedic doctor said the ball of the ball and socket is too high. Perhaps that is what causes my angst. Or perhaps it is something in this region:
Which, I guess that is my shoulders viewed from above my head, but I don't know how that works. I guess that thing in the middle is my spine, and the black circle is my open throat as I was breathing. I don't know.

Tomorrow I go to get these read and to find out what course of action regarding the de-agonizing of my shoulder is in order.

I can't wait. I don't care if it's surgery, as long as it makes this stop hurting.

8 Comments:

At February 20, 2006 11:37 PM, Blogger M said...

Yo, that's freakin wierd.
Stizzle, you are by far one of the most accident-prone people ever. Seriously, for your birthday, I'm getting you full body armour, which you are to wear at all times, day and night.
Excepting spackling.

 
At February 21, 2006 12:17 AM, Blogger Raehan said...

Good luck!

 
At February 21, 2006 12:22 AM, Blogger suleyman said...

I'm afraid all of your bones will have to come out - but that's just my medical opinion.

The trick now, if it does come to surgery, will be to remove the afflicted portions without bumping the tweezers against the sides - which would cause your nose to flash red and also emit an annoying buzzing noise.

But seriously, I hope everything can be fixed with the least invasive procedure possible.

Good luck!

-Suley

 
At February 21, 2006 3:25 AM, Blogger Elemmaciltur said...

you poor thing! Hang in there!

 
At February 21, 2006 4:36 PM, Blogger Hu said...

Hmmm, it looks like a jelly-fish if you look at it right.

I'd buy a helmet. Get well soon!

 
At February 22, 2006 1:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah let's just take out all yer bones, that seems to be what's hurting you, right?

But honestly I send you get well wishes and cope with pain wishes. I am sorry your ski weekend turned out so poorly.

 
At February 22, 2006 7:02 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Ok, the pics are fascinating, but I'm sure you don't feel "fascinated" by the pain.
Ow.
xo

 
At February 24, 2006 10:51 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Cool pics, even though you are in pain, I didn't get my pics when I had my MRI. :-( I hope you are feeling better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home