Sunday, January 22, 2006

Meme-sy

Meme number one: List five idiosyncrasies of your character, from Deputy's Wife:

1) I have a serious aversion to certain single-digit numbers. Like, I won't get out of bed if they're on the clock, I won't breathe in while thinking of them, if I have to drive under a sign with that number of letters on it I feel all weird, etc. I'm not even going to say what the numbers are. It's just lame.

2) I actually enjoy eating health food and more or less eat nothing but. It all tastes good to me. It's a rare occasion that I'll eat junk. The last time I ate an entire candy bar was probably a good fifteen years ago. I also never drink soda.

3) I hate a dirty bathroom, but I'm pretty lazy about cleaning ours. Who wants to have a bath in the same tub the dogs are washed in? I usually just take showers. But I would *love* it if I got my act together enough to clean that sucker ceiling to floor about twice a week.

4) eh...lawd, this is tough. Um, let's see. Oh yes: Even when a solution to a problem is apparent to me, I sometimes stubbornly persist in doing things the way I am used to doing them. Then when I decide that I'll go ahead and change to the better way of doing things, I wonder why I was such an idiot as to hold out so long. Lol, I am so dumb.

5) I frequently think the universe is conspiring against me, when it's really that I just need to get a grip and deal with things as they are instead of as I expect them to be.

Aaaaaand, for meme number two, from Elemmaciltur: List five guilty pleasures. This one doesn't ask for one for each sense, but hey, I've got five senses, this asks for five...what the hay.

1) Listening: Such new-wave 80's hits as "Take on Me," "Tainted Love," "Always Something There," etc. Yes, I dance around like an idiot.

2) Looking: well, reading counts as looking, and I just love to read Young Adult fiction. It is SO LAME! But books aimed at teenagers just crack me up. Go ahead. Make fun. It's nothing I haven't heard before.

3) Smelling: My dogs' feet. Especially after they've been running around in the yard. That smell of earth and crushed grass and dog, all rolled into one, is a heady mix of yum to me. I know, smelling another mammal's feet, how weird. But don't knock it 'till you try it.

4) Tasting: hrm. Tough. See number 2 above. But, I would say, sour cream, probably. I put it on *everything.* I mean, I even put it on Chinese food. I dip my grilled cheese in it. It just makes everything taste more like what it is! It's so delicious! I can't stop myself!

5) Feeling: Well, this is going to sound mighty doopid, but I did just purchase a set of satin sheets to put on our bed in the summer (they were cheap). I mean, satin sheets! Lol!

6 Comments:

At January 22, 2006 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to put my forehead on Karma's and smell right at the top of her nose by her eyes. So puppy... *sigh*

 
At January 22, 2006 4:40 PM, Blogger M said...

Sour cream stinkin' rocks.

And the universe isn't conspiring against YOU, dude, it's conspiring against ME. What, are you trying to steal my conspiracy? Conspiracy-theivin' conspirator! Yeah, I'm talking to you.

 
At January 23, 2006 2:54 PM, Blogger paula said...

I do the same thing with my kitty-cat's feet :)

mg

 
At January 23, 2006 4:13 PM, Blogger Hu said...

I like sour cream.

 
At January 24, 2006 2:17 PM, Blogger Elemmaciltur said...

Hehehe, great to know those five facts. ;)

 
At January 26, 2006 2:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

ahah! you are russian! you put sour cream on everything!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home