Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I haven't fallen off, yet

Apologies for a) not reading y'all's blogs as religiously as I usually do, and b) only posting silly posts about dreams and the moon lately. My body is doing some sort of annoying thing where it can't decide whether or not it's coming down with the plague, meaning I am not sick enough to stay home but not well enough to do much of anything. And, crap has been busy at work lately, so I haven't had time to go looking at blogs...sad, really. I have been so tired too, going to bed at ridiculously reasonable times instead of the usual 1 or 2 a.m., so,

blah.

I will be more securely back on the blogwagon soon, I hope.

Yes.

8 Comments:

At October 19, 2005 9:52 AM, Blogger em said...

i certainly understand- get better- and you know, blog stuff is not a duty- that sort of takes away from the fun- heck, i take breaks all of the time-
and... i really like the picture posts

 
At October 19, 2005 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's funny - I go through periods where I stop reading people's blogs (other than a chosen few :) and I almost feel guilty about it when I do. The truth is, it's easy to catch up when you resurface! Take care of you...make M take care of you! Feel better soon.

 
At October 19, 2005 11:47 AM, Blogger paula said...

I've actually been enjoying the ethereal mood...

mg

 
At October 19, 2005 1:00 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Don't worry about it- I feel the same exact way. I have been so busy with "life" that unfortunately the whole blog world is playing second fiddle.

I'll be here when you get back on your feet!

Take care

 
At October 19, 2005 1:47 PM, Blogger Mary said...

God, your photos are so intensely beautiful it's almost overwhelming to take a whole blogpage in at once here -- which is why I take you in slowly. See you back in a more upright and secure position on the blogwagon soon. In the meantime take good care of yourself. :)

 
At October 19, 2005 3:58 PM, Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

It's cosmic...

I've had strange sleep patterns too... And all sorts of odd little body things like stys... and other annoyances...

It's the universe...

Cheers,

Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's Kitchen
And I Quote Blog

 
At October 19, 2005 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, take all your annoying vitamins and get lots of rest and feel better soon! :)

 
At October 19, 2005 6:11 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Feel better soon! We will still be here when you get well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home