Thursday, September 15, 2005

Beagles with email addresses

And the winner is...Mr. H.K., who had a whopping 15(!) email addresses last month, but says he is now down to five.

Looks like about four is the average. That's a lot more than I would have expected most people to have. Y'all are emailin' fools...okay, so am I.

So, miraculously, I think I've managed to get all my shit together, and in approximately seventeen hours, I'll be on the road to South Dakota. I get a lot of "you're going where for your vacation?" I can't imagine why. I hear there are buffalo in South Dakota. That seems as good a place to go as any.

Here is a picture of a beagle eating a pepper for your amusement.

I'm planning on one more post before I leave, a good juicy long one that I've been working on for a while, and after that, Suleyman will be manning the helm here at the Melodrama Jukebox while I'm away. I have no idea what kind of revolutionary jive he's planning to toss up in here for your daily potato reading, but I'm sure it will be good, so be sure to come by.

Over n' out for now. More packing to finish up...

5 Comments:

At September 16, 2005 2:07 AM, Blogger d.K. said...

Of all the beagles I've seen eating red peppers -- and there have been plenty -- this one is clearly the smartest.

Have a safe trip. Oh, and I have four email address. Is it too late to complete? :)

 
At September 16, 2005 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT'S FRIDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my friend. Have a great birthday and travel safely. BTW, I would HAPPILY go to South Dakota for vacation...

 
At September 16, 2005 7:34 AM, Blogger Allan said...

Have a great trip!

 
At September 16, 2005 8:30 AM, Blogger d.K. said...

P.S.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

 
At September 16, 2005 10:08 AM, Blogger cmhl said...

I love beagles. we had the sweetest beagle for years, her name was maggie..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home