Saturday, April 15, 2006

Oops

I wrote a post earlier this week, but Blogger crashed while I was trying to upload it, and then my life got all busy, and long story short, I didn't get back to it.

But the big oops is that I scratched the sensor on my camera trying to clean it tonight, and now it's useless. Pretty cool, eh? It's a good thing M is the most thoughtful person on earth and when he purchased the camera for me, knowing my utter klutzitude, he also purchased a very expensive total warranty. Which means I'll be getting a new camera. Monday, I hope.

I never would have tried to clean that thing without the warranty though.

I'll tell ya what. That dust on the sensor business, that is wicked stuff.

Week and a half to go with the brace. I've been taking it off around the house and my whole arm hurts. None of those muscles have been used in five weeks, and now I have to use them again, and they hurt. Building up from nothing.

A picture I took today before I broke my camera:


Bah. Thank God for warranties.

7 Comments:

At April 16, 2006 9:09 AM, Blogger Tay Hota said...

sofa king we todd did... she must have been from Baaastin.... Almost made coffee come out of my nose you nut.,..

 
At April 16, 2006 9:10 AM, Blogger Tay Hota said...

camera trubs huh, mine doesn't seem to want to focus these days... where's this sesnor that you scratched?

 
At April 16, 2006 9:24 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Great pic, and I need someone like M in my life to take care of all my warranty issues ..... care to share? He just seems so uber-organized and such.

 
At April 17, 2006 5:04 AM, Blogger Cincy Diva said...

Thank the gods above for vicoden! Hope you feel better soon

 
At April 17, 2006 11:03 AM, Blogger Elemmaciltur said...

*reminds self to always get warranty for all expensive stuff*

 
At April 17, 2006 5:37 PM, Blogger M said...

Stizzle, you get that arm fixed right bloody now, ya heah? Go pick up a pencil or something. Hey, it's a start....

 
At April 18, 2006 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the pic! (in my housewifely prison, I overidentify with anything that has something else clinging to it)
hey, what's a sensor and how did you find it in the first place? - or is it maybe better not to know ...
and from one who has had arm muscles turn to wet tissue paper after an injury - all my sympathy with encouragement: it's gotta be exercised, painful but true... take it slow
all the best,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home