Sunday, April 09, 2006

Ugly things can be beautiful sometimes

Moods running the gamut lately...earlier I felt just awful, but now okay. Ah spring. My state of mind is as fickle as your temperatures, my anger like your tornadoes and my peace like your teasing sunshine. Wheee.

Frustrating with the arm. The silly arm. I didn't think it was going to be this bad. This big a deal for this long. Sooprise!

I see the surgeon Tuesday. We'll see what he says.

I haven't been visiting many blogs. Sitting at the computer is ok, using the mouse is ok, but typing sucks. Have to be at just the right angle and it's fleeting.

Sunny and high sixties tomorrow. That's good stuff.

M spent the weekend painting the house. He got cooked standing on the ladder with his shirt off for hours today. Silly boy. Dear little lobster. He worked so hard. I wish I could do something really nice for him. The house looks great.

Here is a random picture of a pipe, that I like.

9 Comments:

At April 09, 2006 11:18 PM, Blogger Elemmaciltur said...

Hang in there....things'll get better with the arm...eventually.

Sounds like M's treating you well anyway, so, no need to whine. ;)

 
At April 10, 2006 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the random pic, too. I once had a cat named Heather, that the boyfriend-of-the-moment called my "pink and blue" cat but she was actually a muted version of the same shades as the fence here.
Your spring is clearly warmer than ours! - I've still got the stove going and we're just pale fish, no lobsters.
Never mind visiting, you've been valiant in blogging through this!

 
At April 10, 2006 4:07 PM, Blogger Raehan said...

I love the colors in that photo.

Sorry I haven't been commenting much lately. I've been visiting and hoping you feel better soon.

xo

 
At April 10, 2006 8:36 PM, Blogger Waddie G. said...

I hope your arm gets better without major surgery

 
At April 11, 2006 2:02 AM, Blogger Fatma said...

your post says you're much better. Am glad! Worry not about the posts and take of yourself!

Fitèna

 
At April 11, 2006 1:59 PM, Blogger suleyman said...

It all looks beautiful to me...

A twisted fence
A swinging gate
An avalanche couldn't keep me down
There's miles of road
And miles to go
I hope you're still around

~Willard Grant Conspiracy

-Suley

 
At April 12, 2006 11:17 AM, Blogger Ramona said...

You DO sound better! Hope the doctor update brings good news.
I like your pipe!

 
At April 14, 2006 9:25 AM, Blogger Tay Hota said...

baby steps... hang in there kiddo... my thoughts are with you... i wonder how this is going to affect you in the long run? any possible opportuninites for growth/ learning here (besides you newly earned hatred of skiing?) just curious...

 
At April 15, 2006 12:35 PM, Blogger Tay Hota said...

thanks for the comment... and hoping you're feeling better... here's the actual link I screwed up on my post... (gay quiz) http://www.youthnetsouthampton.org.uk/breakout/kleingrid.php

enjoy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home