Friday, January 06, 2006

Yet another new look

Just for the hell of it.

There sure is a lot of Who-Dey going on in this town right now. Today at lunch I saw three women walking together wearing orange-and-black feather boas. Lawd.

Cara is coming by again; she'll be here tomorrow and Sunday, when I'll drive her to the airport. Sunday, we're getting a new foster dog, a female mix named Ruby. I'm not sure how big she is but she looks pretty sizeable from the photos I've seen. And I hear she has a lot of energy. Yikes.

I was so freakin' tired yesterday. Don't know why. I fell asleep right after dinner. When I woke up at 8ish, M and I watched that episode of South Park that they say will never be aired because some people found it too offensive. I was disappointed. I keep forgetting how easily the religious right is offended these days. It seemed pretty tame to me, for South Park anyway. Then I took a whole bunch of pictures, experimenting with my lenses and filters and light and other shenanigans. I'll post the pics to Flickr soon...I think...if I can stay awake long enough to.

5:00, come on...

Boy, this is like, that lame post that you have sometimes...lol

7 Comments:

At January 06, 2006 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new look.

 
At January 06, 2006 5:04 PM, Blogger Elemmaciltur said...

Hmmmm....Not sure about the new look. A tad too gloomy for me.

 
At January 06, 2006 5:49 PM, Blogger paula said...

I'm with elem... feeling gloomy sweetie?

I wish you a delightful weekend!

mg

 
At January 06, 2006 6:10 PM, Blogger suleyman said...

I like the new do. I suppose the only thing that matters is if you're happy with it. Your blog could be pink and plaid and I would still read it. Can't wait to see what you use for your next header.

-Suley

 
At January 06, 2006 10:19 PM, Blogger BEGT said...

Hey, J, today at lunch I saw 4 women walking together wearing read and purple hats... they had the same colors on and someone said it was for some organization... I have to google "women with red hats"

and now the little arrow icon you posted on flickr makes sense... after looking at your template.

Take care! :)

 
At January 07, 2006 12:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Like the new look.

Please post pics soon of your new addition. (I love the name Ruby!)

AND you have been tagged. ehehehehe...

 
At January 07, 2006 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah- the "Bloody Mary" episode- we thought it was pretty mild (also watched it)- :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home