Saturday, January 21, 2006

A recent photo.

I am so proud of this one, y'all:



...even though I have no right to be, because I literally shot it from the hip while I was rushing to cross the street. No composition whatsoever. And it turned out *so freakin' cool.*

Lol, I guess I can only be cool when I am not trying.

Anyway--I have been tagged for two memes, which I intend to complete tomorrow. One asks me to list five eccentricities of my character (ha, like I have any of those!) and one asks me to list five guilty pleasures (also will be a struggle) (kidding). Should be more fun than fishing a porcupine out of a barrel of apples! Ha ha!

(That was exceptionally lame, especially considering I just finished reading this book and really ought to have better material.)

10 Comments:

At January 22, 2006 12:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

God, that picture is freakin AWESOME!

 
At January 22, 2006 12:47 AM, Blogger Kim said...

That's an amazing photo!!!

 
At January 22, 2006 2:14 AM, Blogger Seren said...

I like the shadows. Very surreal sort of thing going on there and something that should make you proud.

 
At January 22, 2006 2:29 AM, Blogger M said...

*round of applause*
Never, ever admit to not having composed stuff, dude. Ever.

 
At January 22, 2006 5:22 AM, Blogger Elemmaciltur said...

Amazing!!!!!!

 
At January 22, 2006 5:33 PM, Blogger Raehan said...

Inspiring, beautiful, something I'd want framed on my wall.

 
At January 22, 2006 5:42 PM, Blogger Allan said...

Hipshots are fun, and more often than not, they surprise you.

That is a really cool image.



Secret code for today: nksgjxmh

 
At January 24, 2006 12:41 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Awesome photograph!! By the way, this may just be my web browser, but the background of your blog is dark blue and the text black so I'm having a difficult time reading.

 
At January 25, 2006 8:31 PM, Blogger Michaela said...

Awesome photo! I love the colors that come from the blast of light and the dark shadows behind. It was exposed really well for being hung at your hip :). You have a gift!

 
At January 29, 2006 12:21 PM, Blogger Gavin Elster said...

whoa, this is an unbelivable happy accident. you shot this from the hip without looking? This is a wonderfully creepy shot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home