Wednesday, July 20, 2005

O, happie day

Tomorrow, the camera will arrive, and M will be here to answer the door when the UPS guy comes. The UPS guy came today, but no one was home to answer the door, and the camera went back to UPSville with the UPS guy. Oh tragedy!

But TOMORROW.

Tomorrow, the camera will be here.

This is the greatest thing ever. I am so pleased with this.

I've put a bunch of Christmas lights up in front of our house along the gardening crud I have out there, to sort of set off the daisies. My conversation with M about the Christmas lights:

me: "What do you think, do they look okay?"
M: "At first, I was all like, dude, we don't live in a double wide, but now that I see them up, they look nice."

Tonight I used the ol' Nikon to take a few shots of the fleurs. You can see all of them on my Flickr page, and here's a couple.



I drank some red wine tonight. You can't tell, can you? No? Good. My ability to edit shit in this window drops pretty quick with each drink.

5 Comments:

At July 21, 2005 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please excuse my disappearance! :)

Very cool idea with the daisies, I like it.

How's the Oscar? Did he survive? I used to have a couple big Oscars, but they just ate too much. Those things eat more than me, I swear.

 
At July 21, 2005 1:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, P.S. that Advair is good stuff, huh? Amazing how much it helps. Weird though, I noticed the voice deal too! I just never made the connection. I just always have to clear my throat a lot now, it's a little annoying.

 
At July 21, 2005 11:21 AM, Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

I just admired all 85 of your shots in the Flickr file. Great work!

Cheers,
Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's
Kitchen

And I Quote Blog

 
At July 21, 2005 12:45 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Great photographs!! And, I couldn't tell that you'd had any red wine. Seemed more like a white zinfandel post.

 
At July 21, 2005 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics, friend. Can't wait to see the results of the new cam! Also, red wine posts are my favorite kind of posts! I'll be drinking some tomorrow! Weird, though...YOU'RE getting the camera on MY birthday. That's just wrong. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home