Saturday, July 30, 2005

In the interests of brevity

I had a good day. M and I together moved approximately 2,500 lbs of river rock and paving stones from Lowes to our backyard. We are tired.

My parents had lunch with my estranged brother and his psycho wife. It did not go well.

M and I ate delicious fajitas for dinner.

We met my other brother up at a farm, and we walked around and the dogs ran a lot and I took a bunch of pictures. Here is one. Kiva ran so hard and so much that she fell over and M had to carry her back to the car. She is like a small child who does not know how or when to stop when she's overstimulated.

Her ear is healing nicely, though. Still gunky and gross but much improved. Two more days of antibiotics for her.

Must go to sleep. Moving large quantities of rock is exhausting.

4 Comments:

At July 30, 2005 10:46 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Moving rocks sounds exhausting! What are you doing with them?

Love the picture you posted. It's quite the view!

I hope your dog's ear is better. Our dog had a tooth pulled on Friday. :-(

Here on from Michele's! She says hello!

 
At July 30, 2005 10:53 PM, Blogger -E said...

Beautiful picture.

One of my dogs does the same, doesn't know when to stop and take a break till he can't move anymore.

Michele sent me.

 
At July 31, 2005 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, J. Sounds like hard work! Work that I need to be doing in my own back yard! I had fajitas for dinner tonight, too! YUMMY!

This is from the "other" E, since it looks like the poster above me shares my name!

 
At July 31, 2005 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2,500 lbs of rock, very impressive I must say. Exhausting, but rewarding to have it done I'm sure!

I love Kiva stories; poor girl, there is such a thing as too much fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home